QSynergy is a comprehensive and easy to use graphical front end for Synergy.
Synergy lets a user control more than one computer with a single mouse and keyboard (and has lots and lots of extra features on top of that).
Synergy itself only comes with a GUI for MS Windows. QSynergy was written to fill the gap for users on Mac and Unix platforms. Of course, it runs on MS Windows as well.
- Easy to use, yet comprehensive, graphical interface
- Access all of synergy's powerful features without having to edit a configuration file
- Run synergy as client or server
- Run synergy with an existing configuration or create your own
- Simple to use interface to create configurations
- Drap and drop screens into place to set up your configuration
- Runs in the tray on Unix and MS Windows
|QSynergy on Microsoft Vista||QSynergy on Unix||QSynergy on Apple Mac OS X|
QSynergy is hosted on SourceForge. You can get the latest release from the project page.
QSynergy is free software released under the GPLv2 and available free of charge.
QSynergy is written using the Qt Toolkit.